Friends of Grace Point Fellowship
This “Friends of Grace Point Fellowship” website page is dedicated to organizations that align with our mission.
Feel free to contact them directly if you have questions or needs.
“And they will remember that God is their rock, and they will be redeemed.” Psalm 78:35
We are Here to Serve the Southern Oregon Community.
We Invite You to Come As You Are.
Our Services are Confidential & Payment is Determined by a Sliding Scale.
(scholarships are available)
The ROC Recovery Center is located at 213 S. Fir St., inside Grace Point Fellowship, in Medford, Oregon.
The ROC Recovery Center is a faith-based charitable organization that is committed to meet the needs of those struggling with addiction behavior, mental illness, domestic violence, homelessness or emotional trauma in the Southern Oregon community.
If you or someone you know battles with addiction behaviors please give us a call at 541.200.3000 or email: email@example.com
ROC Recovery Center Mission Statement
The ROC is a faith-based charitable organization whose purpose is to empower, inspire, and provide
restoration to the brokenhearted as they overcome addiction, rebuild lives, and restore families through God’s love.
Advocacy | Promote Recovery in our Community
Respect | Always Considerate of Others
Integrity | Walking in Honesty and Truth
Empowerment | Focus on Creating Solutions
Passion | Dedicated to Success
Teamwork | We all Succeed Together
Thrive | Commitment to Growth
For additional information call 541.200.3000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.” – Luke 11:8
Grace Point Fellowship is dedicated to supporting Safe Families for Children. We encourage those who are led to volunteer by becoming a host family, caring for a child in your home, or becoming a family friend. We offer training at Grace Point Fellowship in our Cafe. There are always ongoing needs so please contact Rick Fraenkel with any questions about this ministry.
Virtual Safe Families Night – June 28th. View Flyer Here>>
Safe Families June 2021 Newsletter. View Here>>
For more information contact Rick Fraenkel at 541.941.3830
or by email at email@example.com
Safe Families for Children’s vision is to create a world where children are safe and families transformed through radically compassionate communities. Our mission is to host vulnerable children and create extended family–like supports for desperate families through a community of devoted volunteers who are motivated by compassion to keep children safe and families intact.
- we could stop child abuse before it starts?
- it wasn’t a shameful experience for at-risk families to ask for help?
- single moms were connected to support instead of socially isolated?
- local government, non-profits, and churches worked together to help families in crisis?
- a family’s safety net was their neighbors instead of the government?
- you didn’t have to ‘qualify’ to be cared for?
- children and teens could be protected during times of crisis without being permanently separated from their parents?
Safe Families for Children is the answer.
94% of children hosted in a Safe Family return home and will never be the subject of an abuse or neglect allegation.
Isolation is the most significant contributing factor to child abuse. Through Safe Families for Children, parents step out of isolation and into relationships, reducing the risk of child abuse.
- earn a high school diploma and college degree
- be employed and have health insurance
- decrease welfare dependency
- avoid incarceration
Becoming a Safe Families for Children Volunteer is easy and rewarding.
As a Host Family, caring for a child in your home, or a Family Friend, standing alongside a family offering wisdom and guidance or providing essential support through material goods, you will impact your community for good and potentially help a family chart a course to sustained health and success.
Areas of involvement to consider:
- Host Family: Voluntarily host children in your home on a temporary basis.
- Family Friend: Encourage and support host families and families in need.
- Resource Friend: Provide goods & services to families in need. (meals, gas, groceries)
- Family Coach: Help families in need reach their goals and provide encouragement to host families
- Donate/Raise Funds: Your financial support keeps children safe and families intact
- Pray: Pray for families in crisis, our volunteers, our staff, and the movement
- Host a Home Gathering:
- Assist w/Administrative Tasks: Phone Calls, emails, data entry
- Become a Circle of Support for One Family: Provide clothing, food, transportation or other items to support family.
IMMEDIATE NEEDS & UPDATES
Host Home Needed– (June 2021) We are looking for a host home for youth who is currently in a hosting, the current host family was only able to commit through the end of the school year. The youth is an 18 year old female who recently graduated from Eagle Point High School, she is working at the airport, she has a drivers license and is saving as fast as she can for a car. This youth is a delight to be around. We would like to keep her in the Medford area due to her employment. We will only need hosting until a place in our Transitional Living Program opens up- this should be a 1-2 month hosting.
We are also looking for a dresser for a 13 year old who is in a host home.
If you can help with either of these needs, please contact Heather @ 541-951-4289.
- Body Pillow- We are Circle of Supporting a Pregnant young adult; she would LOVE a body pillow. Here is a link to a few, she is not picky: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=body+pillow&ref=nb_sb_noss_2 Items can be shipped to Hearts With A Mission, ATTN HEATHER SIEWELL, 517 Edwards Street, Medford, OR 97501
- Gift Cards- Grocery, Gas, Haircuts Gift Cards- When we get these, we quickly disperse them to our hosting parents. We have averaged 4-6 continual hosting all Winter, having been a Host Family- I cannot express how much these little things help!
- Thankful for everyone who’s loved on our Safe Families, this spring we have been delivering Gift Cards to all our Host Homes.
- Thank you for all the effort to build our volunteer base!
Current Hosting’s/Circle of Support:
- Grace Point: 1 Hosting, 2 Circles of Support
- Mountain: 1 Hosting
- Living Waters: 2 Circles of Support, 1 co-hosting with Mountain and another Hosting.
- Eagle Point Community Bible: 3 Circles of Support, 1 Respite Day-Hosting
For additional information contact Rick Fraenkel by phone: 541.941.3830
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org