Thank You for Supporting
Grace Point Fellowship
“You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure.
For God loves a person who gives cheerfully. And God will generously provide all you need.
Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.”
-I Corinthians 9:7-8
CLICK HERE>> for PDF instructions on transferring from the OLD Giving platform to the NEW Giving platform or follow directions below. If you need help please contact Administrative Pastor, David Prince. 541.200.2164 or via email: email@example.com or find him on Sunday at the information desk. Thank you!
STOP (Old Form)
STOP or close your old GPF account here
- To STOP RECURRING payments, click on MY ACCOUNT
- Under “MY ACCOUNT” will be a drop down – click on RECURRING. Look for drop down arrow on right side
- Click drop down arrow, you’ll see your status information (status, started, duration, next payment etc)
- Next to Duration: Ongoing – you’ll see a trash can with an “X” in the center of it.
- Click on the trash can X, it will cancel your reoccurring account information immediately.
GO (New Form)
Sign up your NEW GPF account here
1 – Enter dollar amount
2 – Choose a fund
3 – Choose timeframe
4 – Click “Next” button
5 – Signup or login to existing account
6 – Choose “EMAIL” for continuing sign-up
7 – Fill out required fields (name, address, city, state, zip)
8 – Enter Credit Card Information
9 – Hit “SUBMIT” tab